The NCAR Regional Advocates are working on six initiatives for 2021. Members from chapters throughout the NCAR are serving on the committees and sub-committees, greatly contributing to the final results of each committee.
Currently, only five of the six committees, (Digital Presence, Sensei Network, Sustaining Small Chapters, and Growing Membership and Chapter Reference Manual) have additional information on this website. All are a work in progress. Contact any Regional Advocate for more information.
Chapter Reference Manual Goals
Growing Membership Goals
Assist chapters in their efforts to
- Provide dynamic programs (workshops, cultural programs, and videos)
- Offer exhibitions
- Retain current members and recruit new members
- Find affordable venues
- Implement new ideas to spread the knowledge and love of ikebana
- Expand NCAR sensei network to all chapters within NCAR through a virtual network of qualified sensei
- Provide opportunity to learn about other ikebana schools via qualified sensei lessons
- Attract and promote new sensei