Anniversaries and Special Events
Click on the links provided to be directed to a chapter email contact, chapter website or flyer for more information
- Chinook Montana – 60th Anniversary July 19, 2017
- Click here for details
- Houston – 60th Anniversary – Lunch at Briar Club followed by demonstration of Sogetsu designs by Yumei Montalvo.
- Orlando – March 23-24, 2018 Golden Anniversary Celebration including workshops with Minh Haeusler
- Traverse City – Traverse City Chapter 165 celebrates its’ 45th Anniversary on October 4, 2017 with a Founders’
Day Luncheon at the Traverse City Golf & Country Club. Two Charter members areVital members serving the Chapter since 1972. The Celebration includes the ceremonyOf the Seven Grasses of Autumn, the Initiation of three new members and aShoka Demonstration by Ikenobo Ikebana Certified Instructor.
- Sarasota – 50th Anniversary Nov. 7,8,9, 2017
Click on the links for additional information on these events
Philadelphia – Luncheon and Demonstration – Sogetsu – September 28, 2017