We are very aware that many chapters have had to change and or cancel their activities. As a service to all chapters in North & Central America as well as to anyone who may not be a member of your chapter but needs current information, we want to publish information on all cancellations/major changes in your events, exhibits and monthly meetings. Please send your changes to email@example.com as well as your Regional Advocate.
- Naples, FL Chapter #160- April 1st monthly meeting is cancelled and May meeting may be. See their website for up to date information
- Sacramento Chapter#26 has cancelled all programs through June 30, 2020.
- Colorado Springs Chapter #95 cancelled 3/18 meeting and Sogetsu event on 3/20-22; they are hoping to have their spring luncheon and officer installation on 4/15
- Portland Chapter #47 cancelled their 3/23 program and is hoping they can still hold their Annual General Meeting on 6/8.
- San Francisco Bay Chapter #31 has cancelled all meeting through May 2020.