Special Note: The Regional Advocate Committee is currently investigating providing General Liability and D&O insurance to multiple chapters at a more affordable price than having chapters purchase the coverage separately. We will keep you apprised of the results.
Many chapters have been asked to provide a variety of insurance coverages from general liability coverage where you hold your meetings and/or exhibits, to insurance for storage of exhibit items and ginza inventories to insurance for your Board of Directors also known as D&O insurance.
Several chapters have found this company to offer very highly rated insurance products to serve a variety of needs and budgets.
- R.V. Nuccio & Associates Inc and they can be reached at
- www.rvnuccio.com or 1-800-364-2433
- You can do everything you need online or via phone
Just follow these steps:
- Go to www.rvnuccio.com
- At the home page click on “Specialty Insurance Products and select “For Nonprofit Chapters and Clubs”
- You do not have to be a 501 c(3)
- See image below
- Scroll down and select Hobbies and Avocational category as pictured below
Select Ikebana International for the Master Organization and then proceed with selecting the other items as needed and you will get an online quote on the spot!