If you want to be in our teacher directory, need help with virtual teaching or if you are looking for a teacher – this page is for you!
Sensei are the heart of our art form as they devote countless hours learning about ikebana and sharing their mutual passion for ikebana with others. We all learn from each other and our sensei network is a valuable resource for all chapters.
About Our Sensei Network
- The NCAR Sensei Network was formed through the work of the Regional Advocates and a hard working committee of 30 NCAR Chapter members, representing 5 schools of Ikebana from 19 NCAR chapters.
- We want this list to be useful in finding active sensei. Here is how we define active sensei.
Sensei – Want to be added to our directory? Need help on virtual teaching
- Want to be added to our new NCAR Sensei directory, make corrections or fill out an optional Sensei Profile form and we will see that you are on the NCAR Sensei Directory
- We have many resources for virtual teaching from suggested equipment to recommended virtual lesson elements and much more- click here.
Students – Looking for a Sensei
- Looking for a sensei for in-person or virtual lessons?
- Need help in deciding which school or how to choose a sensei?
- This page has the information to get you started.