Chapter Email addresses
Please be aware that Headquarters can not reply to any email address that has any of the following extensions:
- Phone companies – e.g. Bellsouth or At&T
- Cable companies e.g. nc.rr.com or comcast.net
- Yahoo or Hotmail.
Many chapters have opted to establish a gmail address. The best format seems to be the word ikebana followed by the city name where the chapter is located. (e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
This email address can be monitored by anyone in your chapter who is in charge of communications with your chapter. When that person changes office, no need for a change in your email address – just have the new person use the same address using the same passwords that you established for the chapter. Join the fun and make it easier for everyone to contact you. Also, please see this page for how to forward your dedicated email address correspondence to any other email address.
Please download and review the file below entitled “PayPal vs wire payment” for a comparison on the best way to pay your dues – wire transfer or PayPal.
Here are the instructions on Payment Options from headquarters
All payment should be made to Ikebana International in Japanese yen plus a bank charge of JPY 4000.
- Money transfer: Mizuho Bank LTD – Bank Charge of JHPY 4000
- Bank: MIZUHO BANK LTD, Kudan Branch
- 2-4 Kanda Jimho-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0051, JAPAN-Branch Number:532
- Account number: 0719019 – Swift Code MHCBJPJT
- Credit Card: Through PayPal on I.I. Website with PayPal handling fee of 5%. Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express etc. Pay Pal Account Transfer: email@example.com
- Money Transfer: Japan Post Office
- Japan Post Office: No. 00170-4-719272